add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Suitable headphones for MG10XU?

GeorgeMendes

2 months ago

Hey guys, very new to the audio world in regard to what headphones I can use with my MG10XU mixer (plugging straight into the mixer). Looking at the beyerdynamic series maybe the DT770 or 990 depending on what works. I am just confused with what ohms is suitable for this specific mixer. I'm otherwise going to connect the headphones to my laptop when I'm out. So preferably something for both uses. I only would use the headphones for editing in ProTools and listening. If either of those headphones aren't suitable are there any other headphones that you would recommend? Also in the case that I upgrade mixer/soundcard would a lesser ohms still be ok, or better to buy higher ohm headphones? Thanks

Comments

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube