add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

PSU extension cables choice

wizzard1

2 months ago

I will be using be quiet! Dark Base 900 pro rev.2 case with be quiet! - Straight Power 11 750W PSU. I am pretty sure that I will require extension cables for the PSU cables.

Would appreciate recommendations please for the extension cables. Should I go for the whole set or is it best to buy only the ones that are necessary?

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

I've tried a couple of different extension cables.
One was from Phanteks;

Pros - Great colour choices and cheap. Cons - Really thin cables, meaning any bends you put in don't really stay.

The second set are from Antec.

Pros - Even better colour choices, thick chunky cables that make some great bends and stay there, comes with 2x 6pin and 2x 8pin so that you don't have any extra cables in the case that you don't need.
Cons - a little more expensive.

I think both can be found on Amazon.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube