add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

custom cable sleeves..

LiteEmUp

5 months ago

My PSU: EVGA supernova P2

So im planning to use custom sleeves for my pc, and i already got a color theme in mind...

My questions are:

• Since budget is tight, which ones are the most important cables to get to pimp my rig?? obviously the gpu cable is one..

• How good is the quality of the cables you get from Ensourced.net??? I like the amount of color selections they got, which is why they are one of my top options..

• Any good places to get good quality custom cables?? The other one I know of is cablemods.com

Comments

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

cablemod is great.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Since budget is tight, which ones are the most important cables to get to pimp my rig?? obviously the gpu cable is one..

The 24 pin and the PCI-E cables, the EPS cable is nice but it won't be as noticeable as the other two. The SATA cable and whatever else are just luxury since no one will really see them.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Depends on your case and how much RGB you have in it. I have the NZXT H700 and no RGB fans (but RGB cooler and memory). Only the video card 8 pin PCIe cables are really visible. The 24 pin ATX is mostly hidden by the cable management bar on the H700 and even blocked behind the tubes of my AIO cooler. The two EPS cables for the most part are barely noticeable (and honestly, unless you are an extreme LN2 overclocker, you only need one EPS cable).

So at least for me, I'd get two 8 pin PCIe cables for the video card (depending on your card, you may need less), and maybe one EPS cable. Unless I change cases, I'm not going to get the 24 pin ATX for the motherboard, and definitely don't need SATA cables). Although I guess it's a different story if you have a case with glass panels on both sides.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube