add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

what do you need for psu the get your rig running?

computerNoob898

65 months ago

what do you need for psu ( power supply) to get your rig running? like what cords? im am first time gaming rig user. i started on a laptop. now im getting my first rig. if you want to see it then ask me ill post link.

Comments

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

It will come with everything you need. Please do post your rig, it will ensure that we can give a specific answer.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3r8ol this. what/how i choose for the ac adapter(power cord)? i dont want to spend over 35 on the ac adapter.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for posting the build. It will come with an ac adapter. You will not need to buy anything else.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

wow what a fast reply!!! if theres no ac adapter under 35 that match. im willing to spend a bit more.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

I mean you won't need to buy one at all. It comes with the PSU. It will come with the main unit, the cables, and the power cord (ac adapter)

http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-6-Feet-Replacement-Power-Cord/dp/B00000J1UQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397434639&sr=8-1&keywords=psu++power+cord

You're talking about this right? If you are it comes with it.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

i already bought it. i bought the rig used. it was tower only buy. i got lucky got it half off. and a free keyboard and mouse and desk lamp from my sister. but didnt get any ac adapter. so show me one around 35 USD new or used just have to be 3 out of 5 with alot of 4+ ratings.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube