add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Can I run a microphone and headset splitter through my speakers?

asianoodleman

4 months ago

Hello all! So at the moment, my setup is quite strange, I have these Logitech speakers that work great and plug into the back of my pc and I have no issues. I also have these headphones that come with a headphone and mic splitter. When I'm gaming I have to set up these bulky headphones with the splitter in the front of the case into their respective audio jacks and take them out after when I am done. This is a very annoying process and I am wondering if there are ways to run the mic and headset through my Logitech speaker headphone jack where my computer will pick up the mic.

Through trial and error, I can only seem to get the headphone portion of this working for me. My mic seems to pick the slight fan noise but not my voice. I have already tried plugging them into the back audio of my CPU and the front. Nothing seems to be working to get the mic going. Any suggestions? Thanks for much for reading

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00EZ9XLEY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0777KYQS7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comments

[comment deleted]
  • 4 months ago
  • 1 point

its greyed out so I cant change it to default

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube