add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
GR4SS_BLOCK

1 month ago

Any good games that I should get?

I enjoy playing GTA V, Rainbow Six Siege, Don't Starve Together and Borderlands 2

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 3 points

If you like cars and crashing stuff Beamng drive. You can put so many hours into that game and not get bored.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

really? I got bored with that game in like half hour flat.

• 1 month ago
  • 3 points

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

I second this motion.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

I can't wait. One of my favorites. A Link Between Worlds is good while we wait.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

You mean for Link's Awakening? Yeah I am super excited for that too. Probably going to preorder it using the vouchers they're selling, which I don't really do anymore.

edit Never played A Link Between Worlds! I missed/skipped several of the mobile games, in fact the only one I played was the original Link's Awakening lol.

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

Link Between World's was pretty OK. It appears to take place in the same world as a Link to the Past. It was a little too easy as I recall. And there was a system to rent/buy equipment which would let you attack dungeons in any order since the item wasn't acquired in the dungeon. Which on the one hand is nice, but it was pretty easy to get all the equipment early on so exploration was a lot quicker. But I kinda liked the "how do I get up there/over there?", then getting a new item from a dungeon and thinking, "I'm going back to that spot first, oh boy!" as was traditional. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't a thank god they changed something feature either.

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

Civ V

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

Cities Skylines. Prey (2017). Unturned. Subnautica.

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

PUBG, Rusted Warfare, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V, Portal 2, Halo 1 and 2, Mordhau, Resident Evil 2 remaster, CS:GO, DOOM, Krunker.io, Metro 2033 Redux, Metro Exodus, Crysis, Wolfenstein (any), Rise of the Tomb Raider, Half-Life 2 and umm, minecraft.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Borderlands the Presequel, Far Cry 5

• 29 days ago
  • 1 point

Depends entirely on the Genra of games you like. Personally into everything, some recent games I liked (and older ones)

• Witcher 3
  • Total War Warhammer
  • Assassins creed (origins and odyssey both awesome)
  • Divinity Original Sin 2
  • Dragonquest 11
  • They are Billions
  • Tomb Raider Series
  • Ghost Recon Wildlands (not bad with friends)
  • Anno 1800
  • Pillers of Eternity 2
  • Kingmaker Pathfinder
  • Battletech
  • Mass effect trilogy (still awesome)
  • Dragon age trilogy
  • Skyrim is still awsome
  • Elder Scrolls online is now pretty damm polished
[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube