add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

were can I get custom cables?

Gsmith1152

65 months ago

thanks! :)

Comments

• 65 months ago
  • 2 points

You can get some cables from NZXT:

http://www.nzxt.com/category/products/19-premium-cables

• 65 months ago
  • 2 points

I like this option the best. I got an 8 pin and 24 pin red extension for $15 from a friend, and they work great and look great.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

I am thinking of getting a few of these as well.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Depends on your PSU. Most of them are only compatible with certain ones, if you're not interested in extensions

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

that is what I'm looking for extensions, will they be compatible with all psu's

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Extensions plug into your existing cables, so yes

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks for the help! :)

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Neweggs sells silverstone extensions

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

That's what I used - they're awesome!

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

I just looked at your build and forst off +1 great build.

and 2, definitely just help me make my mind about using extensions! One question though, did you have a hard time sticking the original cables behind the other side of the case?

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks Raven! In this case I had no trouble at all. I still need to update pictures of the back of my build...I'll go ahead and throw one up so you can see.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

awesome, I'll keep an eye out for the update. I'm @ work now lol, gotta pay for this build some kind of way :P

But knowing how simple it is to tuck away the cables makes me even more excited about this build. I have the phantom 530 so I assume it won't be too difficult for me either, despite my noobishness

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

I have the pictures up. The quality isn't great, though. There is a TON of room in the H440 to stuff cables down in the bottom where next to the PSU.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube