add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Amazon is being annoying right now.

i7_7820_Extreme

3 days ago

Basically, I am so excited to buy a new MSI Trio 2070 Super on Amazon... it said it was coming on the 9th... however, the card did not come, all that came was this a email from amazon that said this:

We are writing to let you know that shipment of the following order has not been confirmed by the seller within the expected timeframe

Well, that's a huge disappointment. The merchant name is called iSanek, and I have to warn you guys: when you buy stuff on Amazon please be careful and check the merchant, sometimes it will send your items like 2 weeks after it's regular expected arrival date. This has happened to me before, and it really frustrated me because last time I was building a home theatre system, and I just needed an AUX cable. Well, that took close to a month to ship. During that time frame, I cannot use the system since it was just missing ONE cable that was delivered late!

I hope that does not happen again. It's been two days and still no graphics card. Am I disappointed.

I also hope Newegg does not have problems with this. Will buy some of my parts there instead.

Comments

• 3 days ago
  • 7 points

FWIW another user had their ordered cancelled by B&H and it shows as discontinued on MSI's website

https://www.reddit.com/r/MSI_Gaming/comments/d20npg/bh_canceled_and_refunded_2070_super_gaming_x_trio/

The GPU is OOS at Newegg now as well

• 2 days ago
  • 5 points

Manirelli: Comments Literally Anything At All

PCPP Community: Upvote

• 2 days ago
  • 0 points

JCMsergox: makes an understood and relatable statement

PCPP Community: Upvote

• 2 days ago
  • 1 point

JCMsergox: Obvious upvote-bait and karma farming comment

PCPP Community: Takes the bait

/s of course

• 2 days ago
  • 1 point

waj287: falls for it like the noob he is

• 2 days ago
  • 4 points

Test19: Becomes a Luigi and does nothing

• 2 days ago
  • 1 point

Oof, that's pretty sad. I liked that card. Don't know why MSI decided to discontinue it, though. That's really dumb.

Anyways, I have also heard some bad things about B&H.

On a related note, I have also received a 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, ordered from Amazon. (possibly 3rd party vendor) It shipped in a sketchy cardboard box, with NO Seagate labels on it AT ALL, and inside there was NO INSTRUCTIONS MANUAL, SATA CABLE, POWER CABLE, OR SCREWS. I think it might have been an OEM version. To make matters worse, it was raining and there was minimal water-proof packaging. If I haven't noticed and moved them inside the HDD would have been ruined.

And you know what else Amazon did? I also received some BOOKS that day too, and Amazon has NO WATERPROOF PACKAGING WHATSOEVER and the delivery man just laid the books in the open. The books got slightly wet, and if I didn't notice, both the BOOKS AND THE HDD, WORTH OVER CAD$100 IN TOTAL, WOULD HAVE BEEN DESTROYED BY AMAZON'S TERRIBLE PACKAGING.

I'll never buy from 3rd party Amazon vendors again, and I will probably also see if Newegg has it better. I am probably going to send a complaint email to Amazon.

• 2 days ago
  • 4 points

I only buy parts from Amazon and newegg, never had a problem. Only buy parts sold and shipped by them not a 3rd party seller

Bought a part from SuperBiz one time to save money. The part showed pulled and ready for shipment then sat on their dock 8 days before it was shipped.

• 2 days ago
  • 2 points

Superbiiz, home of the 5 week shipping schedules. Ali Express is faster than that and it all either Chinese or Russian imports! I disabled them as a merchant on PCPP a long time ago.

• 2 days ago
  • 1 point

Next time I will only buy Amazon/Newegg official parts too. And not save money by buying from some 3rd party merchant. And definitely not from ebay.

Aliexpress is pretty cool.

• 2 days ago
  • 1 point

Uh oh. I have a Gigabyte 5700XT coming, and it's supposed to be here on the 13th.

Albeit, I ordered mine shipped directly from Amazon so I might be okay.

• 2 days ago
  • 1 point

That's true, it will probably be okay.

• 1 day ago
  • 1 point

It got delayed until Tuesday. Ugh.

• 2 days ago
  • 1 point

I also hope Newegg does not have problems with this. Will buy some of my parts there instead.

Well don't buy from 3rd party sellers on Newegg. Or Amazon and that will short circuit random seller issues.

• 2 days ago
  • 1 point

Yes, that's true. I've learned my lessons.

Amazon or Newegg official only. Nothing else.

• 1 day ago
  • 1 point

Ya live and ya learn, my friend.

• 10 hours ago
  • 1 point

we live in a world where incompetance on customer service is relevant and "sometimes" ok with their higher up's. No surprise. Amazon had my shipment in the middle of the woods at one point.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube