add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Arctic F12 PST 120mm on Cougar MX 330

raythepurple

1 month ago

I tried building my PC tonight. All I managed to install was the PSU and I/O shield before giving up for the night. I couldn't get the fan screws to go... it's like they're too thick to go through the fan screw holes...

ok I read an amazon review for this fan and it seems to say you have to turn the screw with so much force that it carves out grooves into the fan frame's plastic...

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube