add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

When are we going to have a mobile app?

Bonzilink
  • 5 months ago

I love PC Part Picker, It's glorious, especially if your on the intended device, PC! However, the mobile site is terrible, and slow and hard to use. We could need a mobile app because of these annoying problems. I would love it in dark mode!

Comments

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Staff have said before that there is no plans to create a mobile app, that was why they worked so hard to upgrade to the responsive layout.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

While we are looking into an app it will be a nearly identical experience to what is already being presented on the mobile platform. Our recent site re-design made the entire site responsive based on resolution to provide a consistent user experience on desktop and mobile devices.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

A PWA is the best way to go anyway. I wouldn't want the people working on this site to waste time on separate Android / iOS re-implementations of the same content.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube