add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Case Cooler Master MB530P argb fans

Rowstone

1 month ago

So i buy the case Cooler Master mb530p and motherboard x570 aourus elite and other parts. I finished installing all the parts and the computer is working properly. But my problem is that the front fans that comes with the case can't be configurated by the software RGB FUSION. Im little confuse about ARGB ... my motherboard support argb or I have to adquire the argb controller to have the case working properly. So If anyone could clarify this I would be grateful since the store where I bought it and the support forum from cooler master are not much help. Currently I have connected the splitter 3x2(labeled Gigabyte) to LED_C1. I have to clarify that connecting the splitter to LED_C1 makes the fan lights turn on in different intensity and color. The fans turn on green with low intensity, another red and blue with high intensity and the last one turns on blue with less intensity. Thanks!

Motherboard x570 Aorus Elite

Cooler master mb530p

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube