add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

H500 / Should i buy?

GiornoGiovanna

1 month ago

Hello everyone. I am planning to build a new PC and currently i am searching for a good (or at least quite decent) case for my setup. So my future build will be probably 3700x and 2060 Super. So recently i found H500 case and it seems really good-looking and great for cable management but there is only 1 thing that bothers me: air-flowing system. in particular, side air holes for the front part of the case. I've have watched some testings and it seems not to be as hot as expected, but i am not completely sure regarding it's temperatures. Is there someone who has kind of hot setup and uses H500? How the case is handling? If i eventually buy this case, i want to use only 2 fans for exhaust on top and rear since front fans won't do anything according to tests.

Thank you, in advance, for your concern.

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

The airflow is sufficient for most PC's but isn't really recommended, especially since the Phanteks P400A is the same price and has an open "mesh" front.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

The H500 would probably be OK for you, since neither the 3700X nor the 2060 Super run all that terribly hot. There are definitely cases with better airflow, though.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube