1 month ago
I am looking to build a dedicated streaming PC in the future, hopefully you all can help me out :)
Here are some key notes that I like to add:
- Using my Elgato HD60 Pro as a capture card.
- Looking for the smallest/minimalist build. Preferably Mini-ITX build.
- Hoping to keep the total expense around/lower than $800 range if possible, (if its a bit over, I'll probably consider it based on if I really love the build lol)
- PC will only be used to Stream to multiple platforms such as Twitch and Mixer, using Stream OBSlabs and record for youtube videos. (recorded videos will be extracted and all editing will be done through main PC.)
- Most likely will only be using the following programs: StreamLabs, Elgato Game Capture, Elgato Stream Deck for Windows, Spotify, Restream.io, and google chrome.
I appreciate any input, please feel free to send PCPARTLISTs, Youtube Videos, links etc.
I was really intrigued by this YT video by DuncanCantDie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4YbJ3-6P1Y
I just like the simplicity, and how small the build is, but I believe he wen't a bit overboard with the parts that it's not within the budget that I like to put in for a dedicated Stream build.
Much appreciated all! Can't wait to see all kinds of suggestions!