add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

3DS MAX ART Rendering build needed

wayway123

1 month ago

Hello, Thank you to anyone who can help.

• Budget: 1800 CAD
  • Use : build for ART rendering in 3DS Max Current build renders to slow
  • No Monitor, keyboard or anything else needed
  • Already have windows 10 install ready

My current build is an Intel I5-8400K with intel Graphics and 8 GB of ram and 500 GB HDD Right now it renders So slow

Im hoping for the best option that will spread up my rendering a lot

Thank you once again

Comments

[comment deleted]
  • 1 month ago
  • 1 point

I was doing research though and saw that ART Renderer uses CPU and Memory mainly or has that changed?

[comment deleted]
  • 1 month ago
  • 1 point

For The field i went to school for and the job i will be starting soon i will have to use ART unfortunately

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube