26 days ago
Hi, Im looking to upgrade my PC, possibly reusing parts from my current PC to reduce the cost. My current PC, with parts that i think are still OK:
- Intel Core i5-4460 -> to be replaced
- SilentiumPC Fera 3 Cooler -> can still be used
- Gigabyte GA-B85-HD3 -> to be replaced
- Crucial 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz CL9 -> to be replaced
- GIGABYTE GTX 1060 6GB -> can still be used
- XFX Core TS 550W SLI -> can still be used (if the wattage is enough)
I have 2 SSD-s and one HDD, so that can be reused too. So basically what i would want to replace:
- PSU and Cooler (If those that i have will not be enough)
- Location: Poland (preferred shops: https://www.morele.net/ , https://proline.pl/ , https://www.komputronik.pl/category/5805/sprzet-komputerowy.html , https://www.oleole.pl/podzespoly-komputerowe-pc.bhtml )
- Budget: 2500-3500 PLN ($650 - $900)
- Use: Mainly gaming and programming (Android Studio).
- Peripherals required: No
- OS required: No
Thank you for all the help and insights.