add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Building pc and need help

tyautry

1 month ago

Have about $1,000 budget for the actual pc. I need help with choosing parts because I have no idea what any of it means. Also need a list of decent keyboard, mouse and anything else I might need. Again the $1,000 is for the pc part only, not the extras

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

What's the PC for? Buying in the US, or other country? If it's gaming, what monitor resolution and refresh rate are you working with (or plan to upgrade to, as the case may be)? What sort of games are most important?

It's simple enough to whip out a $1000 parts list for you, but more detail will help you get the right list.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

I honestly have no idea about any of it. I need help completely. The main games I would run is cod, DayZ, and stuff like that. Buying in US.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Presumably you have a monitor? If so, can you supply the make and model? or if not, what resolution monitor do you want, and if you aren't sure about that, what size monitor? 24 inch, 27 inch, 30+ inches?

Assuming 1080p (typically a 24 inch monitor, could be 27), this list should work fine:

PCPartPicker Part List

Type Item Price
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor $148.40 @ Amazon
Motherboard ASRock B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard $79.98 @ Amazon
Memory Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory $59.99 @ Newegg
Storage Crucial P1 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive $95.99 @ Amazon
Video Card Asus GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6 GB DUAL EVO OC Video Card $229.99 @ Amazon
Case Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L MicroATX Mini Tower Case $44.99 @ Amazon
Power Supply BitFenix Whisper M 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply $79.98 @ Amazon
Monitor MSI Optix G24C 23.6" 1920x1080 144 Hz Monitor $179.99 @ B&H
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $919.31
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-11-11 13:38 EST-0500

I included a possible monitor, you can ignore it if you have a monitor already.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Thank you for the help and I do not have a monitor and was thinking a 24”

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

The pc would be used for gaming. Sorry I failed to mention that

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube