add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What is “comment karma”?

Jeffjerry
  • 6 months ago

What is “comment karma”?

Comments

• 6 months ago
  • 6 points

Eh, I'm waiting for the Gorkbucks Store. Gorkbucks are much more valuable.

• 6 months ago
  • 2 points

???

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

we all wait for the gorkbucks store

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 6 months ago
  • 4 points

So say we all.

• 6 months ago
  • 3 points

The number of upvotes you get on comments. It doesn't mean a whole lot, just that you had something more or less useful to say on occasion.

• 6 months ago
  • 4 points

It dosen't mean a whole lot

You never heard of the Karma Store huh?

• 6 months ago
  • 2 points

What is the karma store

• 6 months ago
  • -3 points

It's a running off-topic joke.

• 6 months ago
  • 2 points

So you haven't unlocked the Karma Store yet then...let me tell ya, it ain't no joke.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Given my karma, I'm pretty sure that it is.

• 6 months ago
  • 4 points

It is very useful, I got my RTX 2080 Ti from the karma store.

• 6 months ago
  • 3 points

I have a bit to go, but i am saving up for my 3970X, i have no use for it, and there is nothing that i do that requires it, but oh well, it would look nice...

• 6 months ago
  • 2 points

thanks, that had me confused

• 6 months ago
  • 2 points

Oh god here we go.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Only 300 or so more to get to my build I want lol.

Probably by March at the latest.

• 6 months ago
  • 2 points

Is Karma Store fr?

• 6 months ago
  • 4 points

Yes.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Damn. Where do we find it?

• 6 months ago
  • 5 points

You will revive a invitation from the grand karma counsel when they deem you are ready.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah ****. 1000 Karma Points? I googled 'Karma Store in PCPP' and that's what I found.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

This topic has been moved from "General > General Discussion" to "General > Off Topic".

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

ok

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Comment Karma, also known as Karma for short, is the main currency of our people. After obtaining 1000 Karma, you will go forth in front of the Grand Karma Council for admissions to the Karma Store under the leadership of Supreme Chancellor Philip.

The alternative currency of our people is the Gorkbuck, administered by the Emperor himself, GorkTi200. While not offical here as Karma, its rarity makes it a hot commodity. It is also exchanged for wupiupi and Republic Credits (Usually Exchangeable in increments of 7 and 20,000 respectively).

Proposition 65 Warning:

Karma is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and other Birth Defects.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

What is comment karma, you ask? It is ubiquitous as it is inherent, and it's secrets lie within the mysterious wraps of the pcpartpicker community. The ancient texts describe a balance; for every good meme, there exists a troll. This balance is maintained by those who wield it, and for though they try as they might to promote the goodness of the forums, so too wages on the counteracting balance of comment karma.

Rumors of well guarded secrets, trading karma, and even a hidden economy are known to all who peruse the off topic forums. Mere glimpses into the great divine have been afforded by those few who have been granted access, the secret solace upon which those who possess the most karma engage in clandestine exchanges. At the center of it all is the fabled gorkti200. T'was he who created gorkbucks, and thus created the gauge upon which we measure and value karma. His true intentions, we know not, however we can see the havoc that has ensued. Karma farming threads, upvotes and downvotes in furious maelstroms, throngs of users demanding entry into the inner sanctum of the gorkbucks store.

What is comment karma, you ask? Chaos and order. Pandemonium and harmony. It is everything, and it is nothing.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Its like reddit. If you upvote, +Karma. If you downvote -Karma. Karma is very valuable. You can access the secret karma store if you have enough. Then there are GorkBucks, which are worth much more. How do you get gorkbucks? Well, you either wait for the gorkbucks store or you are given some by gorkti200, or, When the great gork in the sky smiles on you-gorkti200 2019

[comment deleted]
  • 6 months ago
  • 2 points

One GorkBuck is equivalent to 7 wupiupi

• 6 months ago
  • 3 points

Or 20,000 Republic Credits

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Republic credits are no good out here. PCPP users need something more real.

• 6 months ago
  • 2 points

Credits will do fine.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Wupiupi?

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Is your description a conversion chart?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube