add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Someone must prevent Trolling,i consider ...

WEBMASTERS-TEAM
  • 3 months ago

I realise,that the "uwu" is an expression,when someone is really happy in a matter ... but i seriously consider,ANY attempt to re-phrase whole texts,or sentences,or words inside a topic,with an uwutranslator,as Trolling and Web Crime,and Full Disrespect,to the text author,or to the people that respond to the topic WITHOUT Trolling ...

For the story,i saw a person claiming "uwutranslator" under a comment,something like a provoking proposal MANY DAYS AGO,and someone else responding on that "proposal" yesterday ! ... if this is not a Trolling Motivation,or a Trolling Invitation,what else can be ?

I like also sometimes to make a joke to someone else,but in order to do that,this right must be EARNED between each other,to me and to the interested person ... preferrably in a non-official area ...

I have nothing personal with those "people",if not Bots,but every action has the right area,in the right time,if it was more personal matter,i may have forgotten that "uwutranslator" stuff.

But i cannot do that,Trolling a WHOLE Topic,ESPECIALLY IN TRUE DEMOCRACY AFFORDING,is not just un-acceptable,it is OUTRAGEOUS ! ... I would have preferred to accuse me in person someone with bad words,but in such a seriousness Matter Topic,i consider that also as an INSULT AND A SACRILEGE,simultaneously ! ...

ANY Site Moderator,is Kindly Requested to take care of such an Insult,with appropriate actions,anyway i respected the site rules and policy,and in purpose i uploaded that Topic in "Off Topic" area,to be right ! ... "Off Topic" Area,has also some basic policy rules-i consider-and it is not a "Scrap",or "Sacrilege",or "Trolling" Area ...

People have the right to agree or disagree with me ,but not make Sacrilege ... = https://pcpartpicker.com/forums/topic/334941-the-most-hidden-global-war-no-one-mentionthis-topic-gonna-give-true-answers

Thanks,and expecting response AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Comments

• 3 months ago
  • 7 points

what in tarnation

• 3 months ago
  • 4 points

The comment reply has been removed. In the future, please simply report comments you believe have violated the rules of the site and the moderation team will handle them. If there is an issue with moderation you can email us via the contact page to discuss the issue.

https://pcpartpicker.com/contact/

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

Many-many thanks Mr Marinelli for that,APPRECIATED ! ... i will remember that if happens again.

• 3 months ago
  • 5 points

I do that a fair amount when I see illegal posts for Win 10.

• 3 months ago
  • 4 points

What is a web crime?

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube