add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I heard about the Karma store..

JokerWantsABuild
  • 3 months ago

How does it work...And what is the reqs?

How do you earn karma points?

Comments

• 3 months ago
  • 4 points

We shall not speak of how it works exactly. We would be breaking a oath. The more karma you have the more you have to lose and since I have the most karma on the site I have the most to lose. That is all I can say.

You either earn by being knowledgeable or funny. Or both. It is also possible to lose it and got into the negatives.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Ooh, negative karma

Can you lose karma if you're rude? Or if you swear a lot?

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

Yes, if you are a jackass, make trolling suggestions, or made make terrible recommendations, etc you are probably gonna lose some karma. PCPP just doesn't publicly display negative karma.

You can swear as much as you want though but if you use to it insult people such as "f*** you" you aren't going to be popular with the community or the staff.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh yeah makes sense

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Remember when someone leaked the store? The year was 1337... PCPP was in a golden age. Many users didnt even know the store existed. Until, a man by the name of <insert name here> leaked it. Then PCPP was thrown into chaos. Philip didnt like the chaos so he devised a solution. As we are simple mortals and philip is a god of the PCPP, he decided to remove user submitted build guides. It took him many years to figure out how to do this. Then he finally did it and then there was even more chaos and it ripped his inbox cause of all the chaos. Then philip was like **** it and he just left the chaos to play out. Then there were a lot of lols from me:lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

<insert name here>

InsertNameHere?

Like that guy?!

• 3 months ago
  • 3 points

You get karma by being part of the community. You could try helping out people or being nice. In the short of it, when someone hits the up arrow you get 1 karma, if they hit the down arrow, you get a karma point taken away.

As for the store.. Once you get your karma to a certain point, it will unlock for you.
  • 3 months ago
  • 3 points

You get karma by being part of the community. You could try helping out people or being nice. In the short of it, when someone hits the up arrow you get 1 karma, if they hit the down arrow, you get a karma point taken away.

Ooooh. Sounds fun! And I believe the arrows are the thingies by the comments? Thatscool

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

i meant to add under the comment, i am sorry. Been dealing with a bad toothache, so not thinking 100 percent strait...

• 3 months ago
  • 3 points

Noo! It's okay!

Been dealing with a bad toothache, so not thinking 100 percent strait...

Although I might not be with you, I'd recommend going to a dentist ;)

Anyways, thank you for your help!

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

It's so bad he can't even spell straight right

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

As for the store... Once you get your karma to a certain point, it will unlock for you.

Yes! In fact, I bought this through the Karma Store just yesterday: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/xPPfrH/cloverdale-food-freshwholerabbit

• 3 months ago
  • 3 points

But ur under 1000 karma points...

• 3 months ago
  • 3 points

The grand karma counsel can grant permission to special people regardless of their current karma.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

That's enough info for today....

But!

What are the reqs?

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

That is under NDA.

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

I was going to get mine, but it seems like they may be out of stock.

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

Ah... Sorry about that! It seems that I took the last three: one for Christmas Eve, one for Christmas Day, and one for Easter. I'll have to freeze that last one, I'm afraid.

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

O:O::OO: This text wasn't small.

<small> Will this work?? </small>

DAMN IT IT DOESNT
  • 3 months ago
  • 1 point

You put a bunch of pound signs in front of the text (some people call them hashtags but this #

This is 6 pound signs in front of my text, the more pound signs, the smaller, i am sure there is a limit to how small...
  • 3 months ago
  • 2 points
Thank you!

When I first read the first half, I literally wrote (lblblb thanks lblblb)

• 3 months ago
  • 3 points

Eh, I'll wait for the Gorkbucks store. Gorkbucks are worth way more than any puny karma points.

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

A man of wisdom I see

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Looking at my karma, I got enough for a good 3+ star build.

(probably 1650S/9400F or so).

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

So, if I understood correctly, this is karma.

You comment, helping ppl. If they're nice, they would upvote, giving u a karma. Once you get enough Karma, you can actually get a free PC? O:

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

It's a joke.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Hmmm. Perhaps you're hiding something?

¯_(ツ)_/¯

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

This topic has been moved from "General > General Discussion" to "General > Off Topic".

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Sorry!

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

I can never tell if the karma store is a joke or not

[comment deleted]
  • 3 months ago
  • 1 point

DOES IT EXIST OR NOT!

I am CoNfUSeD

[comment deleted]
  • 3 months ago
  • 2 points

The store, not exist, except in some fertile imaginations.

Ahh. I believe that but at the same time I don't :/

Nothing personal! But if there's such a thing, then what would stop u from denying.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Why would I? This is silly. Let us know when you get an actual material thing from this fantasy store.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Why would I? This is silly. Let us know when you get an actual material thing from this fantasy store.

idk an oath thing? And sure, as long as it doesn't break the oath

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube