add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Worst Insult to Have Been Directed at You?

PennyForThoughts
  • 2 months ago

Since we don't want to bring the ire of the admins, try to translate it into something without obscenities.

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 8 points

Someone once said that I was committing 'Trolling and Web Crime,and Full Disrespect', and frankly to be honest that really got to me. I mean, I laughed pretty hard.

• 2 months ago
  • 4 points

One time while driving a dude was tailgating me pretty hard and when he finally went around me, I stuck my arm out and made brief eye contact, all while just giving him a thumbs down. I'd like to think that was more insulting than another finger or other obscenities Lol

Idk why I brought this up, your story just reminded me of that Lol

• 2 months ago
  • 3 points

lmao people should thumbs down ****** drivers more often. That is great.

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

I do it all the time.

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

Karma (1980, colorized)

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

Disapproval via thumbs down

Conclusion: beast level achieved

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

Web Crime?

Damn, thats a good one. You must be a bad person to have been called that.

LOL

:-)

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

You must be a bad person to have been called that.

I'm the worst one.

• 2 months ago
  • 5 points

I've gotten death wishs and I've been called the nword before. All of this is online though and the death wish was here on PCPP.

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

Did the guy on pcpp get banned?

• 2 months ago
  • 5 points

Did the guy on pcpp get banned?

They must've been on PCP too.

• 2 months ago
  • 3 points

I always mistype PCPP as PCP in search engines. Makes me wonder if school staff or anyone else watching my browsing history is wondering if I'm addicted.

[comment deleted]
  • 2 months ago
  • 2 points

I mean yeah, the staff doesn't tolerate stuff like that here.

• 2 months ago
  • 4 points

I was (and still am) a bit of a pudgy Person. One thing that stuck out to me had to be a kid in middle school. Called me a walking heart-attack, and a Mcdonald's tub of lard. When I look back at it, it's more funny than anything. Bullies don't really bother me anymore.

• 2 months ago
  • 3 points

I tend not to take insults too seriously. Most people only insult others when they are upset, so I always take them with a grain of salt. Because of this, I cannot recall any specific instance where I have been upset by an insult. I have been called "******" once at a Pride rally, but it is true, so... I guess I have a tough skin.

• 2 months ago
  • 3 points

I have been called "******" once at a Pride rally

People throw this around without knowing who’s s gay like its just any other word, for some of us who are gay it really is the N Word of gay people. Doesnt usually bother me too much unless its just part of some vile homophobic rant.

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

I use it all the time; it has become synonymous with "****" for me. The people I surround myself with understand this and use it similarly. However, when I was at the rally, the person who said it was with a group of protestors from a local religious group, so I believe it carried more weight as they meant for it to be demeaning.

• 2 months ago
  • 3 points

Religious people using that word that way...sickening and hypocritical. I am religious too but that is just wrong, I wish other people would stop giving the church a bad name, makes it harder for the religious people who aren't hateful pieces of crap.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm religious as well and echo that statement, it sucks.

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

a group of protestors from a local religious group

In other words, deplorable human beings. I don't know why people who think they can control how other people live get under my skin as much as they do.

[comment deleted]
  • 2 months ago
  • 2 points

Very mature of you.

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

I think it only reveals my blasé. You know, desensitization and all of that... Nothing really fazes me at this point. Thank you, though.

• 2 months ago
  • 3 points

Probably pretty tame compared to some of the other ones here, but it really is the worst thing I have ever been called as far as I can remember.

I have a cleft lip/cleft palate, and when I was in either 1st/2nd grade, some jerk called me Lord Voldemort.

That's it.

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

'No u'

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

Ive been called a “******” before, ironically by my friends who dont know and by one person I did tell who turned out to be an *******, and when internet trolls throw it around I just straight up tell them and it makes them more angry lol

Oh and just the other day someone on here took one of my comments completely out of context called me a terrorist lolol

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

XD

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

I don't really talk to people much so I don't really get a whole lot of insults directed at me but they usually are about the same when I receive them: Dumbass, Fatass, ******. The most creative though would probably be Chub Chub *** lol

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Since I have a high metabolism, I haven't had weight jokes, but my acne was terrible. I remember being called stuff like crater face and so on.

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

Yikes, crater face sounds rough.

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

My year 8 maths teacher.. Mr Burr. A really smart guy, likeable and was an all round good dude that went out of his was to actually teach people. I of course, was a **** head year 8 maths student who was disruptive, lazy and would rather be doing anything else than learning.

On a particularly rowdy day, he pulled me aside, put on a really sturn face and queitly told me that I was a failure, and that my ’she'll be right attitude will get me no where in life’.. and that was it, left me in the hall.

I’m still reeling all these years later.

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

I would too.

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

Happened years ago, but it still gets to me. I was looking for a really nice fancy wine glass with some buddies of mine, I asked some guys in this old looking stone building for some assistance, and the told me that my mother was a hamster and my father smelt of elderberries... Now, was that really called for?

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

You have my respect :)

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

Did you go away, or did they taunt you a second time?

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

I played CoD MW1&2 between around 2007-2010. I can't remember any of them, really. But I got about every insult you could possibly imagine. It was a crazier time in game chats back then.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Those were the days. Any cod lobby up until like BO3 was always toxic, and funny. The new Modern Warfare has some toxic chat, just not as much.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I am sure many of us has insults directed to us that are so nasty that repeating them here would violate the "No NSFW content" and "Offensive content" forum rules.

Edit: Well to give one story while cutting the offensive content here is one story from last year. I work in customer service and I had one customer that was so abusive after my boss heard what was going on she sent me home early for the day paid time off.

• 2 months ago
  • 5 points

I work in customer service

I don't understand what gets people off about treating Customer Service employees like trash. Some people need to grow up and understand they have not earned a power trip just because their opposing party is supposed to provide a good or service.

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

It is one of the many travesties of our world.

• 2 months ago
  • 3 points

Guy was upset that he could not get something worth $40 for $5 and thought being a complete jerk would allow him to get his way. Of course I did not buckle under the pressure and stood my ground.

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

Guy was upset that he could not get something worth $40 for $5

r/choosingbeggars

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

What did you do when you got home?

• 2 months ago
  • 3 points

I recall going on a 65km bike trip after work since I then had the time for it. The whole course of my city's bike paths by the river.

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

People dont have any power in their own lives and have such an entitlement complex they'll try anything to get something for free, or just make your day just as bad as theirs. Makes me feel bad for those that have to work in customer service because of these kinds of people are quite common.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

My dad gave waiters/waitresses such bad attitude it was embarrassing. There is no justification for it. I do understand where he's coming from since he was in the restaurant business - still.... no justification to treat people like cr@p as he did.

[comment deleted]
  • 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Dang, sounds horrible.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

When I was younger, I was not the greatest kid. Even at eight, I had people calling me a son of a...and it only got worse as years progressed. I eventually shaped up, but I use to have a very flavorful set of insults in my head.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I can't recall any particularly creative insults, just the usual expletives.

The closest that I can come would be many (many) years ago when I was visiting Sun Microsystems HQ. I forget why I was there, but they stuck me in a cube and I was chugging away. Now, SunOS users generally preferred the C shell, partly because it was written by a Sun founder (Bill Joy). At that time, the systems I was used to all used the original unix Bourne shell, so that's what I fired up. People kept looking into the cube all day and they's sort of smile and say Hi and move on.

I later found out that they were all looking in to see the ***hole who was using the stupid old Bourne shell.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

As someone who uses the Bourne Again Shell every day and more or less gave up on adopting tcsh/csh pretty quickly, I'm feeling some serious secondhand judgement from those SunOS users... I don't think I've even met a SunOS user and I'm embarrassed now.

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

bash is considerably more advanced than the original Bourne shell, and does include a few of the most convenient c-shell history things like !!, !$, !*, and some of the other !-operators. sh had no real notion of history that I can recall. If you have bash, you don't really need csh. In my opinion anyway. I was using the old sh.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I got called a 14 year old virgin when I was playing Day of Defeat. That one didn't really bother me so much as the guy that called me that did since he'd been an ******* to everyone in the lobby. I'm also on the bigger side at 224 lbs. at 13, so I get a lot of jokes about my weight and what not, but I've gotten used to it.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

We all run into that one toxic guy in the lobby eventually. Main reason why I quit csgo is because of such people.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

A few come to mind....

At a previous job we had mail boxes - which were just folders in a box. Anyway, I found an interoffice envelope in my folder. In it was a sheet of paper with "...you are a general pain in the a$$..." printed on it with other stuff that I don't remember. The $$ were ss.

I was testing driving cars/pickups - looking to purchase. I had my son with me who was about 10? or less? Test drove a Nissan pickup. The first gear ratio was weird and the steering wheel blocked too much of the dash for me - I'm 6"2' - so I complained a bit. When I was done the sales guy said to me "you were just out of a joy a ride.." and walked away.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

nothing bad, people try to make fun of how tall i am (6'4") for some reason, it usually just goes like this: Them:"you tall *******" me:"okay" Them:"uhh"

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

When I run into tall people, such as yourself, I try to break the tension by saying something like "can I chop you down at the knees so we are at the same hight."

For reference, I am 5' 10"

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Imagine being mildly short, this post was made by the 6' 0" gang

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

X)

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

been called the nword by white people, and the kword by a few people who knew I was Jewish

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

That's rough

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

I was called an "inhuman monster" by a teacher once...

Strange part is, She was one of the best teachers I had, and I still think positively about her to this day.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Was she joking?

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

No, but she was having a rough week so I let it go. Its worth mentioning that I know I can be fairly oblivious at times... I likely did something wrong... perhaps not that wrong, but blame on both sides.

• 1 month ago
  • -1 points

2 different ones come to mind one involved destiny 1 . where are group(need 1 more player). for a raid. so we ask a friend if his friend could join. at the end of the raid area. the boss was glitch and was in winnable so the player sent nasty voice and text message to each of us. his friend warn him stop doing that or you will get banned.. all 5 of use reported both the message and the voice recording and got him banned.

oddly the other one was from facebook. i got called a racist for defending the freedom of speech. this person kept insulting me. so every reply back was the next word on how said freedom works. at the end of it person stop reply back to me.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube