add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Proffessional Keyboard with Browns + Customizeable RGB

skeltalcomrade
  • 1 month ago

I'm looking for a keyboard that I can use for typing up long essays and play games with, and after skimming a few articles I found that Cherry MX Brown switches are the middleman for the job.

I want my keyboard to have three other qualities:

Professional design that I could comfortably use in an office or a workspace. In other words, no huge logos or Gamer Fonts.

I want it to have good RGB so I can set it to a white backlight for work and the Gamer Rainbow when I play something.

Finally, my budget is ~100 USD but any and all suggestions (regardless of the price are useful, in case I win the lottery tomorrow)

Some nice things that would be appreciated but are in no way required are:

USB-C cable, USB Passthrough, wireless connectivity, dedicated media keys, numpad.

I am thinking of the Logitech G Pro or the Logitech G512, simply because I already have a logitech mouse.

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/compare/s4s8TW,9sfmP6,2PNv6h/

The logitech one will have romer-g tactiles, which are similar to browns. The other two weren't so gamer-y in my opinion if you turn the backlights off.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 1 month ago
  • 1 point

I've seen them, but I am overwhelmed with the amount of options lol

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube