add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

(Part Addition) Cooler Master Cosmos C700M

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah, I see the issue. The compatibility filter was blocking it out even though it is compatible with my motherboard. See link to my build. Can this get corrected? https://pcpartpicker.com/list/LwF8jp

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

the mobo won't fit.

Use something like this: Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Why do you say it won't fit? The case says it fits EATX mobos and checking the dimensions of both items there is .178 centimeters extra on the mobo. Is that really all it takes?

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Not all E-ATX motherboards are the same. There are E-ATX boards that are 12x13" long (Dual socket boards from Asus and SuperMicro) whcih are basically SSI-EEB sized, and then there are E-ATX boards (modern 10.4-10.7" long).

The C700M doesnt list the length of the maximum allowed boards, so it's too close to call. However, looking at the list, the C700P is listed as compatible (though, that too doesnt list the max E-ATX length on it)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube