add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Chrome Issues

Goodperson5656
  • 11 days ago

So basically this started happening yesterday. Whenever I open a webpage, it gets stuck on "Resolving Host" and then gives me the error that says that it couldnt find the IP address. Flushing the DNS seems to help but it always comes back after a bit. Its getting annoying to constantly flush the DNS. Anyone got any thoughts? I have like 50 tabs open, if that helps?

Comments

• 8 days ago
  • 1 point

is the date and time on your PC correct? i had this issue a while ago, and the problem was the PC's time was wrong

• 6 days ago
  • 1 point

Can confirm date and time matches my phone and clock.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube