add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Swiftech H220 Now Available for Pre-Order!

chaoseclipse01

73 months ago

Comments

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

I have been hearing alot of hype about this, what is so special about it? What makes it stand out from the other 240 like a H100? Do we need to see it come out first? Should it be able to replace my x60 kraken?

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

The H220's Radiator has a higher fin count (20 fins per inch² as opposed to 16), the H220's pump is a 6 watt pump, which is six times higher than any other all in one system I've seen on the market. Also, because of the pump, and the fact that you can disassemble the loop, you can turn the H220 into a fully customizable loop to include more devices like your GPUs. Oh yes, it comes with a PWM Splitter Board to turn a single CPU Fan Header into 8, so you can sync all the fans on your radiators to blast under heavy CPU loads. Although the product costs more than a normal AIO, it's certainly much cheaper than a custom loop.

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZgctchIQ7M

Watch that if you have a spare 15 minutes. It demonstrates everything about the H220.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube