add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Water Cooling

phenicxs

77 months ago

As the title says I am looking for a CPU water cooler. The house I live is usually runs real warm all year long and I would like to keep the cpu cool.

I have been looking into the Corsair H100i and after reading reviews I am about 50/50 on it. I was wondering if there is one that is just as good and fits in my $125 budget.

Any help is welcomed.

Thanks

Comments

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

THe H100i is very good because it has excellent software. Corsair link 2 is top of the line it allows to you set up custom fan curves and monitor temps of your loop and cpu along with other components in the system. But if you are looking for the best performing 240mm All-in-one then the H220 is the best out there with its copper rad. That is followed up by the Big water 2.0 from thermaltake. Hope this helps.

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

Kraken X60 if your case can get it! I owned both H110 and X60 and X60 is better!

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

If you are willing to spend a little more than you should really think about getting a Swiftech H220. It is a little pricier at $150 but it is worth it. The thermal performance is much better than any CLC out there and it is even expandable so if down the road you decide you want to add your GPU to the loop you can. The only issue is availability. It is usually sold out but if you are patient you should be able to find one.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube