add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
jexta

75 months ago

This thing seems great and all but I am wondering about the dark side of it... I can't seem to find anything online with anyone telling their tale of failure so I figured I would ask here if anyone has had a bad experience or knows someone who has or maybe has a good link to some sites.

If this thing happens to leak, I assume it will destroy everything in the computer... do they pay you for the ENTIRE loss or just the failed cooler? and how likely is this to happen and is it more prone to happen after a few years?

I like the corsair link idea, and I also am a sucker for appearance and the big air coolers just look like hell imo lol. Thanks.

Comments

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

Corsair will replace your damaged parts.

Most of the reviews for the h100i are a little older with all of their downfalls. Honestly dude, when you buy parts for your computer you have to be all for it and be HAPPY with your choice. (Unless ofc, it doesn't work or has a flaw).

Dude I'd say go for it.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube