add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

550mm (55cm) fan to cool my body for the summer instead of the computer

jinnyjuice

77 months ago

... or I could just buy an A/C.

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/jinnyjuice/saved/1jgx

The above build is the closest I can make at the moment. I'm not sure what the case, the optical drive, and the HDD are; the GPU is GTS 250 (super old!!! I'm thinking about getting Radeon 8000-something coming soon or maybe 7850 by Sapphire or GIGABYTE; can I get some advice on that as well? Just for some humble SC2 medium settings...) but I have some pictures here (does anyone recognize the case?):

http://imgur.com/a/bPZmB

The situation: (Aside from ridiculous cable management) I've been looking to buy some new dust filters and fans, including a CPU cooler. I'm not sure if there are different kinds of dust filters and I'm looking for some advice on that. I understand that there are different sized fans, so I'd assume there are different sized dust filters and (perhaps I'm more curious whether they) even different material for the filters as well. The filters, I'm looking to replace the two on side (the blue thing), one on top, and one in front.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• 75 months ago
  • 1 point

just jump inside the spawning pool and ur good to go

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube