add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsairs liquid Cooler, mounting?

hok434321

74 months ago

This my build http://pcpartpicker.com/user/hok434321/saved/1RbQ

I was wondering where I would mount the box the comes with the cooler, is it behind the motherboard or the back of the case?

anyway thanks in advance for you feedback :)

Comments

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

The h60 has a radiator and fan that need a 120mm fan mount to attach to. Almost every mid-tower case has a mount like that on the back of the case. In your case you will remove the fan that is there and mount the h60 in its place. All 120mm radiators like that mount the same. However, your case has a 140mm mount back there instead. Many times they will have both mounts available (120mm and 140mm),but it wasn't clear to me if that was the case with the 630. Just switch your cooler to an h90 and call it a day ;). It uses 140 mm fan mount to attach the radiator and fan to your case. There are lots of videos of people mounting these types of coolers on YouTube.

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you very much :) will change to a h90 then.

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

Good install video: LinusTechTips (Paid by corsair)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube