add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Which one for GPU?

MineralMining

56 months ago

http://www.directcanada.com/products/?sku=16951100604 http://www.directcanada.com/products/?sku=11610AC6770 Does it even matter? My current PSU literally has nothing to plug into a gpu (no 6 pins or 6+2s) Or even something to plug my CASE fan into, yes... the only fan in my case running is the stock cpu cooler xD.

Thanks (I would like to go with the cheaper one if possible!!! If you say the more expensive one, state why, thanks!

Comments

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

EVGA 500W 80 Plus will be good for your build.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

:o that's the one I got.. It should have been here today but the carrier came when no one was at my house. Thanks!

• 56 months ago
  • 0 points

Aviod that evga 400 watt psu at all cost, its tier 5, the worst of the worst and the caps are only rated for 25c. you should never cheap out of the psu, doing so can leads to some nasty results like it going up in flames or smoke, exploding, and taking the whole system with it when it goes out, electricity is nothing to mess around with or take chances on Definitely the 500 watt one. Also what gpu is this for?

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

gtx 750 ti or gtx 760 (until i buy it, but my friend has a gts 450 or something and it requires power also, so id like to try it out on there).

• 56 months ago
  • 0 points

The gtx 750 ti is awful for its price, you can get a r7 260x or a r7 265 for cheaper and it will out perform it and for only a few dollars more a r9 270 which would decimate it and the gtx 760 is out performed by the r9 280 and the r9 285 and both should be cheaper and the gtx 760 is replaced by the gtx 960 which happens to be decent for its price.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

can you give me the link to a specific one? under 240 (canadian, preferably taxes and shipping included)

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-video-card-gvr927oc2gd this one? around 225 with everything considered?

• 56 months ago
  • 0 points

Yes. I literally just gave you a link to that one.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

sorry. about that + late reply. I refreshed page and it was there lol! Except the one i picked was a 270. the 285 is over me limit. I COULD get it depending if i get a job [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

[comment deleted]
  • 53 months ago
  • 1 point

its been 3 months and i still don't understand this

[comment deleted]
  • 53 months ago
  • 1 point

I get it nowww thanks xDDD edit: its because i didnt see you replied to vagabond lol

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube