add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best full tower and mid tower case?

cmgroft
  • 59 months ago

I am looking at cases and have yet to decide if I want full or mid, so I will take a look at both.I have manly looked at the 750D and R5. My only needs with it is; good water cooling support, at least one external 5.25 bay, side panel window, usb 3.0, and I guess a good build quality. Both the cases I looked at fit my needs, are there any other cases you guys would recommend? P.s. I would like to spend under $150:) Thanks for your time and help. Edit- I reconsidered the Enthoo pro and it is now down to the Enthoo pro and R5. Thanks for all the advice

Comments

• 59 months ago
  • 3 points

the R5 is probably the best silent case and has good water cooling support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRZIdbdcIiU

good full tower I would recommend the enthoo pro

http://pcpartpicker.com/search/?cc=us&q=enthoo+pro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBhmn21ylkc

• 59 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes mid tower I would go for the R5. But may I ask why everyone chooses the entho over any other including the 750D? I don't see that much of a difference personally.

• 59 months ago
  • 1 point

well, I own an Enthoo Luxe and 750D. my friend with a 750D also wants to change it for an Enthoo Luxe :). there isn't much difference there and the 750D has some things better, like front rad space, two more dedicated SSD holders (though they are plastic and default location is in the way of front fan and HDD cable management) and an extra pci-e slot (though the Luxe has a bit more vertical clearance, much more flexible top mounting, more rubber grommets, better placed holes, better cable management and better bottom rad mounting).

• 59 months ago
  • 1 point

I watched the video on the enthoo and the only down side is the front io. I use the front io a lot and having them open and always available is something I need. That is a great case but that is one feature I would like. Thank you for the recommendation.

• 59 months ago
  • 1 point

that's a bummer, the R5 is a very nice case..., smaller and cheaper than the 750d.

• 59 months ago
  • 1 point

you can just leave the cover open....

• 59 months ago
  • 1 point

Yea I know but I don't know ,I haven't decided yet but both look great. It is a hard desicion between these cases

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube