add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Water Cooling Help Needed!

Gaming2
  • 57 months ago

I want water cooling but I don't know which cooler gives the best temperatures as that is all that matters, everything else has been compensated for . I have no problem with noise, space, money and related things. I don't want to build my own so I want a pre built cooler. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

One of the best closed-loop liquid coolers is the Cooler Master Nepton 240M.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Absolute best is the Swiftech H240 I believe; it's also semi-modular so you can expand it to become a custom loop if you wanted. Second to it are the NZXT Kraken X61 and Cooler Master Nepton 240.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

i have heard about this but i live in england and cant seem to find one anywhere. do you know of any shops which sell these

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Best I can say is to take a look here: http://www.swiftech.com/internationalresellers.aspx

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

thank you

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube