add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best affordable CPU cooler?

Tfarcraw_III
  • 56 months ago

I am building for a friend, but I'm not sure which cooler to get. I'm in the $20-$45 range. I was going to go with the Hyper 212 EVO (in my computer), but I heard good things about the cryorig h7, Be Quiet Pure Rock, and Logisys MC4002IW. Which is best? Is there one better than all 4?

And please don't say that a cooler is good just because it's in your computer - that doesn't show how it compares against the others.

Thanks.

Comments

• 56 months ago
  • 2 points

If you can expand your budget by $5 I would go with this, it out performs all of those coolers by a decent amount but if you can't I would go with the H7.

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/phanteks-cpu-cooler-phtc12dxbk

• 56 months ago
  • 2 points

agree and comes in 4 different colors

https://pcpartpicker.com/search/?q=Phanteks+PH-TC12DX

And please don't say that a cooler is good just because it's in your computer

I don't think you will see that around here.. The best cooler around 35 is the H7 and around 50, the phanteks recommended by vagabond..

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

WOW guyz.. Thanks for the tip, was looking for a good Mid-range cooler.. The TC12DX is really a good cooler, looked it up all over..

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

I have the Cryorig H7 and it kicks ***!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube