add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Mikalton
  • 58 months ago

So i have seen some reviews from people speaking about noise. and i am wondering because i plan on changing the fans to better and with led fans and i dont know if changing the fans is the only thing that woud change it. because i am very confused abotu cpu cooling since day 1 i began research. So the fans in the package matter? or if i switch to more silent or better fans do anything. I dont know if i am explaining it right. Lets say the corsair h100 is very well recommended. is it recommended because the fans that goes with it is good or the system of the pump and reservoir. Can someone explain if the price of them are because of the fans or the material for the cpu cooler. someone help me and remove the stress i have

Comments

• 58 months ago
  • 3 points

Lets say the corsair h100 is very well recommended. is it recommended because the fans that goes with it is good or the system of the pump and reservoir

nooooooo... as a matter of fact youll get a noisy pump.. the NEpton 240m would be a better option (performs better!!!). The best 120mm fans for radiators are definitely the noctua NF-F12 (best performance to noise ratio). Only downside is the color brown hated by many (not me). There are also noctua industrials which are more expensive but also nice. If you want led fans for radiators I would say cougar and enermax...

• 58 months ago
  • 2 points

the corsair h100 is very well recommended

Anyone who recommends that didn't do there research on it, its extremely loud, it can get up to around 50 db and its performance isn't exactly great, you can get better coolers in its price range like a Coolmaster Nepton 240M.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

what about those with 3 fans? im looking for those as well but i cant find any besides thermaltake 3.0

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube