add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Which 750w PSU should I get?

Comments

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

The EVGA B2 750 is a nice tier 2 unit.. And also cheaper than the XFX. The others I wouldn't consider them (corsair and thermaltake)...

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you have it and how does it work?

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't have it, but the B2 is solid unit!

• 49 months ago
  • -2 points

So who here has experience with it and had it instead of just senseless advertising

• 49 months ago
  • 2 points

instead of just senseless advertising

kinda of rude.... we are just trying to help, next time when making your post ask for people that own the PSU so we don't waste our precious time...

And just so you know jonnyguru is one of the best reviewers

http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story6&reid=393

and you can check the tier list so you don't have to ask if a psu is a good one..

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-2547993/psu-tier-list.html

One last thing, in this forums you will get the straight truth, as we don't go by senseless advertising.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok thanks for the feedback

[comment deleted]
  • 49 months ago
  • 1 point

the EVGA 750 B2 or the Seasonic 750 EVO.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

of those, the EVGA by far.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Either the B2 or the XFX TS.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube