add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Will my psu push be able to push my gpu.

Kingmendez

49 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jBV9Hx Just recently I was worried about it and been looking at forums. Some say yes and some say no. I will not be Overclocking, keeping everything normal. I have purchased both parts already l, should I be worried?

Comments

• 49 months ago
  • 2 points

shouldn't present an issue unless you are going for huge overclocks and adding alot of voltage. you should have just over 100 watts headroom with this system at stock. I would usually advise 650 watts with single power hungry cards and intention to overclock it.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks. I kind of bought at an impulse so wasn't really thinking about all this stuff. I was just excited to buy all my stuff.

• 49 months ago
  • 2 points

Since your cpu can't be overclocked and you don't plan on overclocking the gpu, the xfx PSU will have enough headroom. As PureBlackFire said. The xfx is a good quality PSU.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

That's good to hear that it's a quality psu. Yeah have no plans on oc-ing so I should be fine then. Thanks man

• 49 months ago
  • 0 points

You can better check the required build watts in the below link

http://www.extreme.outervision.com/psucalculatorlite.jsp

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube