- Performance cooling with a low-noise profile
- Twister Bearing technology for longer lifetime and low noise
- High brightness LED with a unique lightning effect
- Batwing Blades design and Carved Halo Frame for extra 20%~30% airflow
- Unique Modular Frame with aluminum ring for enhanced stability of structure
- Detachable fan blades for easy cleaning
- 30 points
- 44 months ago
from completed build Poseidon V 1.0 (Not Fully Complete)
These are 3 pin so controlling them will be difficult. I have 2 of them in front of the radiator so you can only see the LED's from the front of the case. They are super quiet though so I have no problem running these full blast at all times. They also look really nice. Once my HD120 RGB's come in I am going to move them around. I will probably use them to supplement my radiator cooling.
- 9 points
- 47 months ago
from completed build Pentium, the eternal
Nice fan, looks pretty good, but it's a bit on the noisy side at 12v. At 7v it's barely noticeable, and still runs fast enough to keep the case and components cool.
- 6 points
- 57 months ago
from completed build Joy -- My First Build
This fan makes my pc shine nicely, and helps keep it from overheating very well.