* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Mini ITX Tower
Black / Yellow
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
290 mm / 11.417"
- 355 mm x 292 mm x 396 mm
- 13.976" x 11.496" x 15.591"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 41.049 L
- 1.45 ft³
- 54 points
- 60 months ago
from completed build i7-4790K/ GTX 970 Overclocked Mini-ITX Gaming Rig
For a Mini-ITX build this case rocks it! Unless you are looking for a thinner build looks elsewhere. Very intuitive build by corsair.
- 49 points
- 49 months ago
from completed build My Almost VR Ready Build
Awesome Case, works great, with my CPU cooler doesn't utilize LED light very well, but is a great case even for a first time builder like me. Important to know, this case does support some liquid cooler despite what error message you get from PC Picker. the radiator just mounts where the two side by side 120mm case fans would go.
- 22 points
- 56 months ago
from completed build Yellow Submarine
Larger than I would like (my case has a lot of empty space), but gorgeous, with lots of airflow. Durable and portable, too!
- 13 points
- 58 months ago
from completed build Yellow lunchbox
Great case, really sturdy and solidly built. Very happy with it.
Minor first world issues for me. The lights are quite bright on it, and on the fans and about the grill, would be nice to have the on/off option.
Only bad build thing, the plate where you screw the power supply to, the paint flaked of a little revealing the metal underneath, and the screw holes seemed threaded badly. Its at the back though so you don't see it.
- 8 points
- 24 months ago
from completed build Romance Dawn
fantastic case , some may say for an ITX its way to big ,which i wouldn't disagree with . That said it was breeze to build in and because of its size has really great air flow . everything stays nice and cool. if you can find one at a bargain price its a must buy
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters