- Optimized For High Performance Airflow With Minimal Noise
- 103 CFM / 20 dBA
- 15% Increased Airflow Rate Over NZXT FS200RB/FS200RB LED
- (FS200RB/FS200RB LED: 89.5CFM)
- Sleeved Cables Offer Clean, Stylish Installation
- True 200mm Wide Diameter (Opposed to 193mm)
- New Standard 154mm Spacing Compatible With Phantom 820, Phantom 630 and Future NZXT Cases
- 16 points
- 52 months ago
from completed build The Improver
Okay... so it is true, you CANNOT put a 200mm Fan if it is not Cooler Master's fan. BUT, I was able to pull it off. The hole structure on a NZXT needs to be cut off for it to fit. Don't worry, you just need to cut off the holes you are not using (bottom 2 facing away from you).
The reason for all this, Cooler Master does not make a White LED 200mm Fan.