|( 1 new from €144.83 . Last updated 12 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.fr at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Mouse Hand Orientation
- Three-year battery life
- Logitech Incurve keys
- Low profile, longer key travel
- Cushioned palm rest
- Sculpted mouse
- Hyper-fast scrolling
- LCD dashboard
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- Logitech Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity
- 22 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build UPGRADED. There, I did it!
Makes me laugh to review this because a lot of people seem to have corded mice and keyboards to ensure they don't lose power and have great feedback for gaming so I don't know how helpful this is. I have never seen an issue with my Keyboard and mouse losing connection or losing battery within 2 years and I use this system daily. My needs are different though than gamers as I dont exactly need the precision. I liked this system so much, I just bought myself my second set for this build because I couldn't clean my keyboard well enough and I am too nervous to switch to another model or brand. The keyboard is virtually silent which I also like. I can't stand the clicking keyboards. The mouse click is a little loud but nothing different than other mice I have used. I also like the macros that are built in and the ability to add more if I want to switch up the Fkeys. It has a calculator hot key which i use hourly for my work so that was mandatory. Yes I am sure I could use a macro for it but I just like that this just turns on and is ready to go. It has a tiny dongle for the back of the PC as well. I recommend this system for anyone who has to have a wireless system.