|( 11 new from €69.98. Last updated 3 minutes ago. )|
|€91.19||+€68.99 s/h||In stock||€160.18||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.fr at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
380 mm / 14.961"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 11 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build A Black Box with Splashes of Blue
The case looks pretty nice but the acrylic front panel is a drag. If you build in this case, remember to connect the SATA power cable for the fans and connect the fan header to the RGB header, I wasted a lot of time not realizing my mistake. The expansion slots are also really hard to take off, you need to pull them off with force. Make sure to do it before putting in the motherboard as well. tldr: Nice looking case but has flaws. If I could choose again I'd probably get a different case.
- 8 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build $1K budget gaming build
The case was just roomy enough for my cooler and adds to the RGB theme.
- 4 points
- 16 days ago
from completed build Project: Alyx
Mostly well designed case. Cable management and front panel quality is something to be desired since I had to stuff excess cables from my non-modular psu in multiple places, and I scratched my front panel while taking off a fan to put a hard drive in.
- 3 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build The “Where does this go” build
It's a solid case honestly. Cable management is pretty difficult and that's why it's not a 5 star. If you have to front mount the rad you will can only get 2 screws in your SSD unless you buy the drive bays and put them down in the HDD slots. Not a huge deal, but it is an issue.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters