|( 6 new from €12.90 . Last updated 18 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.fr at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Riing 12 LED Green
Black / Green
1000 - 1500 RPM
18.7 - 24.6 dB
- Patented Circular White LED Ring
- High Static Pressure for Case/Radiator Applications
- Concentrated Compression Blade Design
- Hydraulic Bearing for Low noise/Longer Lifespan
- LNC (Low Noise Cable) Included to Reduced Noise
- Anti-vibration Mounting System
- 65 points
- 43 months ago
from completed build Green Is The New Red
Looks better than expected, the Riing is just beautiful. Comes with low noise cable and different screws. Build quality meet what you expect from a 16usd fan.
- 34 points
- 53 months ago
from completed build NZXT S340 Razer Edition, Skylake 6700k, Hero VIII, 980Ti Matrix - AKA Green Buddha
These fans not only look great, but do a solid job and perform well. I particularly light the rubber corners that assist sound proofing, and the fact they're colour coded to match the LED. Very solid feel to the plastic too. I've previously used Corsair SP and AF fans both with the colour accent and the LED, but I have to say the Thermaltake fans look better with their unique ring-LED light. Love 'em. This really completes my build nicely.
- 32 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build PC MustardFace (Kaby Lake non-K build)
The LEDs are arranged uniquely and beautifully placed in a circle, which beautifies the case with a colour scheme. Unlike many other case fans with LEDs, the LED lights on this one is not too bright, which is usually a minor problem for some (too bright for sleeping etc).
Runs pretty quiet and moves considerable amount of air as a static pressure fan. Would definitely recommend it.
- 7 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build Is that a 100R? A build 4 years too late
They look very cool,and silent too but the LEDs are a bit too bright.
- 6 points
- 30 months ago
from completed build [OLD POST] Building my friend a Gaming PC
Great fan. Exhausts the PC, spins fast and works well. Green lighting is also very good, and was pretty bright.
- 6 points
- 30 months ago
from completed build Team Green (Destiny 2 Build)
Quieter than my corsair fans I had before. Nice green LED to match my build.