|( 1 new from €34.99. Last updated 3 hours ago. )|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.fr at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
18 Hz - 18 kHz
Active Noise Cancelling
Sensitivity at 1 V RMS
- Closed, dynamic, semi-circumaural stereo headphones
- Earcups can be removed from the headband
- Specially designed damping material ensures powerful bass response
- Lightweight turbine diaphragms for low bass
- High levels and crisp bass for modern rhythm-driven music
- Extremely comfortable to wear due to ultra-lightweight
- Design for extended listening
- Replaceable leatherette ear cushions
- Powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight
- Diaphragms for high sound levels
- Convenient belt clip for adjusting the cable length when listening on the go
- Good attenuation of ambient noise
- 20 points
- 53 months ago
from completed build Baby
Fits just over your ears, clamps down with some force (but not too much).
- 17 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build The Nomad Gaming/Productivity Rig
I bought this a few years ago and still delivers 'enough' sound for me. If it ain't broke, I don't intend to replace it.
- 7 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build the Devils Playground!
Friggin love these things! they almost "beat" out Dre's beats, the ones that cost $200+. I paid 10. these have slightly less bass range. other than that they sound VERY similar!
- 7 points
- 36 months ago
from completed build $1000 Crapbox
I've always gotten those cheap $5 headphones that last barely a month. I got this as a gift.
It's not the best headphone,i can still hear some static when the volume is high, but it's not bad at all.It's also really comfortable on the head.