|( 1 new from €109.50 . Last updated 1 minute ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.fr at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Socket / CPU
Black / Silver
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
USB 2.0 Headers
USB 3.2 Gen 1 Headers
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Headers
USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Headers
- 29 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build Birthday Build - The mini fridge
Great price point, but I was disappointed in the way the headers fit into the included backplate. I like my motherboard ethernet, usb, and other ports to actually be flush with the back plate and back side of case, but these left some space which makes it feel a little bit scary when plugging things in to them.
- 26 points
- 52 months ago
from completed build GGPC - The Warlock - Small & Mighty!
I was tempted to use my usual H110m-Sh2 again for this build but opted to make the rig a lot more upgradable than my others and with the additional ram slots I've got room to get another 2x4GB kit while still keeping my existing 2x4GB sticks in play :)
- 8 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build Monolith
Simple enough motherboard to use. Has the features I need and nothing I don't. XMP profiling is also a bonus.
- 7 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build The boys are back build
Bios wasn't to confusing. noticed there was a nice little yellow led i hadn't noticed on it before. Its actually kinda brown but appears black from afar. Did what I need it to do which is be a decent mobo. Would recommend. 4 ram slots!!! Also Was confused if this was 32bit but dont worry its 64bit. Mobo definitely worth it considering my time struggling to get it in and almost ******* it up.
- 5 points
- 47 months ago
from completed build The Behemoth
it works. the bios are good and mostly intuitive. (Some features i still don't understand) overall, it has the features i wanted, and is durable (it survived my battle to put it into the case correctly), so i would recommend it.
as far as i can tell, the high quality audio capacitor claim is not a marketing gimmick. Yay gigabyte!
- 3 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build The Boys are back in Town (UPDATED)
Wish I'd gotten the MORTAR board instead, better LEDs and the BIOS is eh.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters