|€131.51||+€6.99 s/h||In stock||€138.50||Buy|
|( 5 new from €152.56, 2 used from €117.53. Last updated 9 minutes ago. )|
|€134.30||+€19.99 s/h||In stock||€154.29||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.fr at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
413 mm / 16.26"
- 494 mm x 230 mm x 516 mm
- 19.449" x 9.055" x 20.315"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 58.628 L
- 2.07 ft³
- 42 points
- 15 months ago
from completed build Elemental Kanji - Digital Meditation
- 24 points
- 15 months ago
from completed build Just a little upgrade
Its first part i bought to my build. Didn't know too much about anything else, just bought because i like it looks. And that was a good shoot. Lots of room inside give you wide possibilities of build with the majority of parts available on the market. I'm glad I chose the version without "smart" because the components give enough light.
- 18 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build Welcome to Hackintosh (First Build)
I really like this tower. It's not overly huge, and has fairly good cable management. Note this is the non 'i' version, so it doesn't have the built-in LEDs. I heard nightmare stories about their controller, and I did a hard-pass. It's quiet, and cool. The built-in fans are quiet, although not as quiet as the Noctuas. I'll eventually swap them. Also, there is an annoying defect in the case where the top panel meets the front. The left side has an annoying bend, lifting it up from flush.
- 17 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build Summer 2019 Black & White
Love it. White. Black. Spacious. Cord management was easy $.
- 10 points
- 6 months ago
from completed build 1440P gaming hardline open loop ryzen 5 build
my first TG case, looks incredible, i love the look and cable management, the build quality is there and it supports all the hardware i need it to. very happy with the extra space compared to my old ITX build
- 9 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build Liquid Whiterogen
Beautiful case, and even as a first time builder, cable management was pretty easy.
- 6 points
- 5 months ago
from completed build Summer 2019 - Black & White + RGB
This has been a blast working with this case. Everything was made easier! Cable management, easy access to everything with the removable panels, great space for working and it looks really good. Would recommend to any builder.
- 5 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build Brisana 2.0
Really nice case. Easy to build in, cable management options for days, lots of storage options. It's just a great case. Happy with the airflow. My last case was more silence focused. That was fine. I'd rather my hardware be cool. That said, I don't hear the fan noise until I have the system under load. Not an issue for me.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters