|( 5 new from €109.63 . Last updated 4 hours ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.fr at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Mini ITX Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
325 mm / 12.795"
- 372 mm x 210 mm x 349 mm
- 14.646" x 8.268" x 13.74"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 27.264 L
- 0.963 ft³
- 17 points
- 14 days ago
from completed build First Build
Very nice minimalist aesthetics. Cable management is a breeze in this thing!
Unfortunately, the tempered glass is a bit hard to take off, and opening it feels like you're about to break the little tab off.
- 9 points
- 18 days ago
from completed build NZXT H210 White Air Cooled Sim Racing Build
It looks really nice, and it's not too tight to build in. However, with an air cooler, it's difficult to work around the cooler if you put it in with the motherboard at the beginning. I assembled the board, cpu, and cooler and put it in as a unit, which made things tight at the back to plug the CPU and fans afterwards. First time learning experience.
- 8 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build AMD mini itx build
I had the original h200 in black and I got board of the black so I sold it and got the refresh of it, the h210, it’s so much better, the tool less tempered glass and usb type c is a nice addition, so I would recommend this case for anyone who wants a small tower that looks nice and can pack full sized hardware
- 6 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build Yet another Pc Flip
good looks cable management mediocre overall a solid case too pick but maybe a bit pricey brand new
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters