|( 16 new from €122.48. Last updated 8 hours ago. )|
|€184.94||+€12.95 s/h||In stock||€197.89||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.fr at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
410 mm / 16.142"
- 538 mm x 261 mm x 525 mm
- 21.181" x 10.276" x 20.669"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 73.719 L
- 2.603 ft³
- 12 points
- 9 months ago
from completed build My First Build
The case is more of a full than a mid tower. There isn't enough ventilation in the front of the case. Two 200mm fans are nice though. I like the option to mount 4 hdd or 8 ssd in the back of the case, so I could remove the hard drive case in front. I couldn't fine any aftermarket PSU shrouds for it, so I had to make one. Some of my complaints are my own fault from oversight.
- 6 points
- 19 days ago
from completed build Krazy Fire and Ice
I love this sun room design. I have a mini mother board, so it look kinda funny when I let it stand up. I found it best when I use it also as a monitor stand. After adding some more lights to my cpu fan, system fan and ram, it's looking so awesome. I love the 27 RGB effects. Depend on my mood, I can change to whatever the style I like.
- 4 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build My first build
Stunning case. Very large and heavy but its good thing for me. The front big fans are on a noisy side and unfortunately can't change speed. In a quiet room without using headphones they can be issue. Sometimes i just want to disconnect them. But the RGB is very similar to my cooler fans and all looks amazing.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters