|( 14 new from €179.90. Last updated 1 hour ago. )|
|€172.70||+€19.99 s/h||In stock||€192.69||Buy|
|€181.19||+€109.50 s/h||In stock||€290.69||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.fr at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
White / Black
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-C
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 440 mm / 17.323" With Drive Cages
- 440 mm / 17.323" Without Drive Cages
- 543 mm x 233 mm x 448 mm
- 21.378" x 9.173" x 17.638"
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 56.681 L
- 2.002 ft³
- 9 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build Software Development PC
The best case I have ever used. It is very easy to tuck cables away which makes it look neat.
Note: PWM fan hub included in the Fractal Design Define R6 case works well but NOT as per the instructions. Do not plug the CPU cooler into the fan hub. Doing so meant the CPU fan did not turn. Instead I attached the fan hub into a chassis fan slot, and plugged my case only fans into the hub.
- 8 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build White Ryzen / Music Studio / 1st Build
Great tower. Way bigger then I was expecting. was very fun to build with and looks amazing.
- 4 points
- 13 months ago
from completed build The lowest price for a high-end build.
Bought on this wednesday. My initial purchase was a Coolermaster masterbox RGB 5 at 99.99 from Amazon, then found out that case doesn't support AIO very well. I spent a day to figure out how to install the radiator but finally I gave up upon it. The next day I asked for a refund, and was looking for a new case then this one poped up. It was recommended by a lot of websites as the best case in 2017 so I decided to pull the trigger. Everything is great, but unfortunately it doesn't support RGB. But overall it's an amazing case.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters